Addicted (adjective)
1. Dependent: physiologically or psychologically dependent on a potentially harmful drug.
2. Very enthusiastic: very interested in a particular thing and devoting a lot of time to it.
I’m not addicted. I’m not! I’m not! I’m not! Just because I had some down time while the kids were doing homework and I did some homework of my own does not mean I’m addicted. Right? Oh boy…
It has been so long since my eyes fell upon some good smutty TV. This summer is nearly over and although the sun is about to set on such a beautiful season a new one is closely approaching. Yes, Fall is a wonderful season for sure! It brings new shows on the boob tube and encourages the couch potato to kick up their feet to comfortably view some new scandals.
Although I do not condone smutty behavior it sure is a sinful pleasure to watch with a bowl of ice cream. I can see it now: the kids tucked safely in bed, lights are low, a sweet morsel of heaven in hand, and a good ol’ smutty TV show on the tube. I can almost hear heavens angels singing.
Let me take a moment to present you my days homework:
Fall Season Premiers to put on the calendar:
ABC
Sept. 22nd - Cougar Town & Modern Family
Sept. 23rd – Grey’s Anatomy & Private Practice
Sept. 26th - Brothers & Sisters
NBC
Sept, 14th – Parenthood
Sept, 21st – Biggest Looser
Sept. 23rd – The Office
CBS
Sept. 23rd - $#*! My Dad Says (this is a new show I’m curious about. It has actor William Shatner in it.)
CW
Sept 14th- Life Unexpected


0 comments:
Post a Comment