Maybe it wasn't a great idea to start summer off with a surgery. While my little man was off at his last day of 4th grade, I took little miss to the hospital for a little surgery. She had a tube put in her ear as well as a hearing test while she was under sedation. For many years we have done traditional hearing tests and she does not seem to do well on any of them. I know at home she can hear, it appears to me that she just doesn't care about these strange people and there beeping noises. Today for the first time we know what she can or can not hear.
You know what? She has normal hearing. Can I hear a big Praise God?? Now that we have THAT under our belt.... let's define "normal". Faith's version of normal = I hear what I want to hear and if I don't appear to hear you it is because I'm ignoring you.


1 comments:
Hurrah!! Thank you God for those perfect little ears. Anyone who's ever watched Faith worship knows she can hear...more than the rest of us I think. <3
Post a Comment