I am SO EXCITED that I can hardly contain myself! So yes, I am actually writing on this blog. But SERIOUSLY, let me tell you why! I am having trouble sending out a video via email. I finally got it up on myspace, but does everyone have a myspace account... AND check it? No. So how in the world are you going to see my baby WALKING on her own in a walker???? I will do what I need to do to get it out there I suppose.
Ok, but here's the disclaimer... The video angle stinks and I am not sure what I was thinking! I guess I was thinking that I could turn the video like I do with my normal pictures. Ooops! At this point I am just happy to have captured my baby girl's first steps on her own!
So are you ready???
Check out this link....


0 comments:
Post a Comment