Let me rewind a bit. Do you remember the post about Faith no longer being authorized to go to speech therapy? Well, Megan, the owner of Lucid Speech & one of Faith's therapists, called our insurance and went to bat for Faith. When Megan called with the news that not only were we able to come back but, they had our spot still open I was overwhelmed with joy! I'm just saying... God is good!!!
What else is going on.... Scrapbook expo this weekend... doing a little redecorating of the family room... Jason & I have started a study together (I still need to do my homework for the week... oops) Dylan & Faith are doing fantastic! It's all good.... =)
What else is going on.... Scrapbook expo this weekend... doing a little redecorating of the family room... Jason & I have started a study together (I still need to do my homework for the week... oops) Dylan & Faith are doing fantastic! It's all good.... =)



3 comments:
Yea! That's very awesome. How did you do your signature like that. Very cool.
YEAH! Something similar happened with me when I had my reduction. Insurance said no to two different plastic surgeons and then I found one that went to "bat" for ME! I think it's all about how aggressive a Dr. wants to be:-)
Faith wouldn't be where she is today without the wonderful support and love of her therapists. Go Megan ! Faith is saying words thanks to you and your team.
Post a Comment