Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Procrastinating

When I was younger I learned to procrastinate pretty well. One night while sitting on my bed I was trying to get some homework done. Bored out of my mind, I started to teach myself how to french braid my hair. Many moons later, I remember learning how to braid my hair, but I have NO clue what homework I was doing! Figure that one out!

Today I have quite a bit to do and what did I find myself doing??? Wanting to braid my hair. It’s a little crazy, I know. I wonder what a shrink would say??? Oh, to top it all off, I can really only braid my own hair. Imagine that!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Cute! I'm better at doing french braids on others. I remember that I was supposed to study for the SAT's at a girlfriends house in high school and instead we dyed our hair! I love being a girl!

Unknown said...

Reminds me of band bus trips. That is ALL we used to do----can you do it the other way, too? Where the braid is on the "outside"? I perfected that skill in 1983, but probably couldn't do it now!
Love,
Snow

Post a Comment