Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fall Season Premieres

Ahhh... 'Tis the season of Fall Season Premieres

I’m not sure about your house, but in my house we have a LOT of things we are counting down for. We just counted down the last days of summer and/or 1st days of school, our annual book competition, and now...I count down to the next time I see Seattle Grace. The place where nobody knows where they might end up...nobody knooooows.

The kidlets are back in school. It’s time to start getting back to our routine. You know, school, homework, therapy, scouts, dinner, bath, bed, ice cream and prime time tv! The fall premieres are just around the corner. I didn’t want to miss anything...so... Yep, I looked up the premiere dates again.

I will miss a few of my guilty pleasures that have been canceled, but my life will go on. (shocking, I know) Some of the cancellations came as a bit of a surprise to me while others I could have bet the farm on it. (you know... if I had a farm to gamble. Oh boy, a farm. I’m exhausted just thinking of the work that would entail. Ok, back to mind numbing prime time.)

2011 Fall Premiere Schedule
Tuesday, September 13
Parenthood

Wednesday, September 14
Up all Night (New show that looks funny)



Wednesday, September 21
The Middle
Modern Family
Harry's Law

Thursday, September 22
Grey's Anatomy
The Office
Whitney (New show that looks funny)

Thursday, September 29
Private Practice

Monday, October 3
House

0 comments:

Post a Comment