As the end of school approaches I get Faith ready for her big moment with the big guy. Swing by and get her bangs cut and then off the school to pick up the Hampton girls, and then to get Dylan. Did I mention that none of the kids knew what we were up too? I picked them up and told them we were off to see Santa. What fun!
Wii
Wii Mario Kart game
Nerf Wii
Do you see a theme?
BB Gun
Ear plugs (for when Faith is crying)
Eatable shoes (huh?)
Nintendo DS
Spy Gadgets
Remote Control Airplane
Pumpkin Pie (again, huh?)
Faith’s Santa wish list for the year
Kitchen
Mirrors (she really has a true love for herself)
Clothes
Chair
Signing Time Anything
Signing Teddy Bear
Books
Jason’s Santa wish list
PHYSICAL THERAPY & SANTA'S LIST
Me?
Hmmm…
Cricut cartridge
Pretty wine charms
Tripod
Ipod (with the car adapter)
Quality time with the people I love
World peace
A warm home
Food on our table
Happy & healthy family


2 comments:
What a cool shirt Faith is wearing! Her Aunt must be "the-bomb-dot-com" as all the teenyboppers now say:-) Loved the Christmas wishes.....hmmmmm...might be a good idea for a blog challenge?
What a fun afternoon! Cute to see all the kids together with Santa!
About our trees, the wind blew off all the leaves! Imagine that! :)
Post a Comment