We were so surprised to get an email from Granny this year saying that she had bought a Christmas tree from a local tree farm in North Carolina… not because we
didn’t think she would buy a tree, but because we would have never guessed that she bought one for us! It was going to be shipped to us and Dylan
couldn’t get beyond himself to think how it would fit into our mailbox. Then it became what kind of truck would it come in? Would the post man have it on top of his little truck or would it be UPS? Our days soon became… Mom, has the tree come? I think I here a truck. Is it here? Mom, will you call me at school if it comes today? Dylan and I were both so happy the day is arrived.
After a long trip from North Carolina to California our tree got here safe and sound... check out how pretty it is!



Thanks Granny! We can't wait to see you!!!
3 comments:
I have received many things in the mail, but never a TREE! THAT is a cool idea---tree looks beautiful, as do your children:-) Merry Christmas!
Love,
Snow White
Pretty Tree- What kind is it? I've seen alot of that style this year.
Hi Holly! Remember me? I am Tiffany's old neighbor when we all lived on Shangrila. I stumbled across your blog through Tiffany's. Merry Christmas! You have a beautiful family!
Post a Comment