Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thankful, Sadness, Excitement, Frustration, Hope, Fun, & Promise

Thankful: My family is happy, healthy and thriving!!
Sadness: Jason’s knee is indeed going to need surgery.
Excitement: I started off the New Year scrapping with friends!
Frustration: Our insurance is not approving any more therapy for Faith until her IEP with the school district is updated. I now have to wait on the school district to get there ducks in a row.
Hope: It looks like Faith will be eligible to go to French Valley Elementary this fall for Kindergarten. (Yikes!)
Fun: Can you find a Bailes at www.lucidspeech.com??
Promise: “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. Jeremiah 29:11-13 or should I say…. He’s got the whole world in His hands… He’s got the whole world in His hands…

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Sorry that Jasons knee needs surgery
Sorry that Faith's IEP team needs to hussle and get that done for you.
Happy that Faith gets to go to kindergarten next year.
Happy to see Faith's sweet face on the website
Happy that you're all healthy, safe and happy. More Happy than Sorry, that's good right? Good thoughts, good thoughts..... You're so good at that! Love you! xo

Anonymous said...

Sorry about my kiddo's knee,
we'll just have to pray for the IEP to get on the move, so tickled that Faith gets to go to kindergarten, I just know with all my heart that all this school hassle will work out for her and put Mom and Dad at peace about it. God has given that Little Angel many gifts, it's going to be exciting to watch them develop! You are a blessed woman and I love you dearly for all you do.

Post a Comment