I just can’t enough of this girl! She has been working so hard! My last video of Faith was
Baby Steps back in December. She took such a great baby step!! I was such a super proud Mama and we had a super proud therapist as well. You see, Faith is IN LOVE with her therapist. She will do anything for her. The minute we walk in the door at PT Faith is on the hunt for Rachel. No one else will do! (No really… no one else will do. We tested this and it wasn’t pretty.) They make an AMAZING team with lots of love to share.




This past week we got another video of these two in action at PT. Check this out...
Seriously??? Crazy, huh? I just can't get enough of it. Here's another one...
Happy! Happy! Happy!

5 comments:
YEAH Faithers!!! Way to go my little buttercup! I am so happy to see the videos. I want to watch them over and over again. Congrats to you! Can I hear a woot woot?
Yay! That is so awesome! What a very special pair you have there. Just can't say enough great things about how much I love to see those videos.
Yea Faith!!! Can I just say, I LOVE the song you put with it!!
Way to go Faith! I tought you stopped blogging. On mine it shows you haven't in a month. I guess the privacy thing changes everything.
WOW! How AWESOME is that? Tiffany just told me that you HAD been blogging......since you went private, it doesn't show that you've updated so I haven't been visiting! I guess I know better now:-) Congrats Faith! Keep up the hard work:-)
Love,
Snow White
Post a Comment