Saturday, April 4, 2009

Awkward

Have you ever had someone walk up to you in the store and know who you were simply by being a friend of a friend on facebook? Kind-a weird, let me tell ya. Well, something similar happened to me the other day, but they knew stuff from the blog. Can you say AWKWARD? So, it kind-a tripped me up and I changed the settings so you have to be my “friend” here. What do you think? Should I get over myself or are you thinkin’ right on chicky babe?
Let me here ya….

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Do you have your blog info posted on FB? I agree with what ever makes you more comfortable. You tend to put more private things on your blog that are probably just meant for family and close friends so I would say that you can keep your blog world private and not let everyone see. I'm A-OK with that. I have friends that have actually put all their info on FB, like address, phone # etc. Too much, I don't even have my employer on there.

Carly said...

I would have it private. But, that's just me!

Shari said...

That would have freaked me out too. I agree with keeping it more private.

Andrea said...

STRANGE! If it made you feel icky then I totally agree with making it private. That would have freaked me out a bit as well:-) I feel so special to have been invited!
Love,
Snow

Crusty Granny said...

No, I don't want very much info on FB, not even my pic. I would have been totally bummed out if that would have happened - don't blame you at all - good choice - being a little guarded and cautious is a good thing, as "Martha" says. Love ya, B

Post a Comment