I have long pondered the thought of how unhappy I have become with my dear Costco Photo Department and I think it is time that we go our separate ways. I know… it’s so very sad. The true fact is I am tired of living a lie. What lie, you ask? Well, digital pictures are taken in an aspect ratio of 4x5.3, so a small portion of the top and bottom will be lost with a 4x6 print. I have told myself it’s not a big deal; I can manually crop each and every picture I print. Let’s face it… when I printed 150+ pictures this week… it WAS a big deal! I suppose it is true when Idina Menzel sings, “It is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.” or, “I might be afraid, but it’s my turn to be brave.”
I will continue my love for my pictures where I can print a true digital picture. I know they are out there… you just wait… I’ll find them. One day day my prints will come! (You know a place where they won’t cut off a head or something!)


3 comments:
Hello my friend. So, I know where you can get true digital prints...are you ready?....Walmart! Just FYI!!!
I love ya girl!! This post makes realize why you are my person!!! Can't wait to scrap tonight!!!
Me
HAHA! I'm a "Bounty" girl...nothing else will do:-)
love,
Snow
Post a Comment