I have not kept up on the bookshelf list on my sidebar although, I have been adding to my bookshelf at home. The last book I finished is titled Angel Song by Sheila Walsh & Kathryn Cushman. I bought it while I was at a Women of Faith conference last month. It had grabbed my attention since it was written by one of the speakers that I enjoy. How could I go wrong, right?I was soon introduced to a sweet young boy with Down Syndrome, Keith. Keith had all the faith in the world and knew his angels by name. The journey for Sara was just beginning to unfold and I was gripped by her questions and the answers that were given.
In everyday life I truly believe we entertain angels unaware. The difference for me is that Faith (like Keith) entertains them fully aware. I marvel at her ability to be so uninhibited in the presence of the Lord. I loved the way Sara boldly asked her questions like “Why would God allow such tragedy?” I loved the journey of this book. It is without question one of my new favorites!!! You should check it out!


1 comments:
I lost my sister six years ago, and it truly is one of the greatest losses of my life. We have a light in our living room that flickers on and off...my children and I like to imagine that it is our precious Ellie visiting us. While it may just be a light with problems, I like the angelic way it infuses our evening reading time with love and remembrance. The book sounds beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment