Our home has become quite the sickbay.
Patient #1 - Recovering from knee surgery
Patient #2 - Taking one of her breathing treatments for Bronchitis
Patient #3 - Doing an EKG due to fainting at school. Blood work to come next week.
With this week under my belt, I truly claim: "You give power to the faint; and to those who have no might, you increase strength." Isaiah 40:29
Patient #3 - Doing an EKG due to fainting at school. Blood work to come next week.With this week under my belt, I truly claim: "You give power to the faint; and to those who have no might, you increase strength." Isaiah 40:29
But wait... what about the ever important Scrapbook Expo?? Well, I called in the troops for a day! Mom and Gary came to the rescue!! They came down to watch the family so that I could get a breather from the craziness of home. Gotta Love Them!!! I had a much needed day with the girls surrounded by adhesive, paper, and chocolate!!! Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding!



3 comments:
I am dying to hear about Expo at Del Mar. Looks like you had fun. I am sorry things have been so crazy with the family. I hope all is getting better. I will call you on TUES to catch up. We are on the road all day tomorrow (oops, today) I forget that "lauren time" is different from the rest of the world!
Hi-
Sorry to hear about the rehab. center you have going on. My goodness! I'm so glad you were able to get away for a bit to have fun. I know you love taking care of your family though! Hope they are all better soon. Let us know how Dylan's test come back.
I'm glad you got a break and had some fun.
Post a Comment