Seriously??? Everywhere I turn it smacks me in the face. Every time I turn around I see it jumping out from around a corner! It’s out to get me! I’m certain that I am doomed! My white flag is almost visible.
Sometimes, evil takes the form of a little brown square that smells sweet and heavenly. Sometimes, evil is a savory pile of creamy delight. These evil things haunt me and it is time to put them in check before they take over my world. This evil that I speak of is… dare I say it… food. Wonderful… scrumptious… all powerful… food. I understand the theory of eat less move mo- hey look a bright shiny object! Is that a Ding Dong? What was a I saying? Oh yes, eat less move MORE! I understand this idea I just have a hard time when rubber
My first step to eat less move more started a couple weeks ago. I signed up for Walk with the Heart of a Child. How could I not? I could walk with my family, support a phenomenal cause, and take a trip to Vegas. Sold! Off we went! It was a quick trip but a proud one. My family has done this walk for several years now and I have never been able to participate because of the distance. This year I could walk with them and it was sooo sweet! I can’t wait for next year!


0 comments:
Post a Comment