Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Of course I'm out of my mind... it's dark & scary in there!

A few of the thoughts in the dark & scary mind of yours truly...

  • Why does God give us wisdom teeth if we have to have them taken out?
  • Why do people think there are not enough hours in the day? Did God not create everything perfectly? Isn’t it a matter of prioritizing? Next time I want to hear someone say “I didn’t prioritize well today.” instead of blaming it on God’s imperfect plan. (Ouch… that hits back to the wisdom teeth question I suppose.)
  • Why is it that if you eat 1lb. of chocolate you gain 5 lbs? Do you think Dark chocolate weighs more that milk chocolate?
  • Why is it that people rebel? It doesn’t matter if it is someone simply saying "don’t cross that line". people want to cross the line just to see what happens. Hmmmm…
  • Why is it that putting the clothes in the washer & dryer is easy and the hard part is putting it away where it belongs?
  • Do you think it’s really faster to go through the drive thru when you don’t have kids in the car? Why not go in?
  • I have two wedding anniversaries with my hubby. I will forever have a first anniversary and second anniversary with this man! How will we ever get to our golden anniversary at this rate? 
  • A traditional 14th Anniversary gift would be ivory.  Funny thing... it is no longer recommended due to the impact on wildlife.  The flower is the dahlia.  I suppose an ivory dahlia would hit two birds with one stone!  (not that I condone hitting birds with stones)
Happy 14th First Anniversary Babe!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment