I set out to mix things up a bit in my house in March. Tired of the ol' stand by dinner ideas, I opted to challenge myself to introduce a minimum of 1 new recipe a week. I succeeded with flying colors! Our March was filled with Roasted Rosemary Potatoes, Shrimp Stir Fry, Beef Stroganoff, Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry- Balsamic Sauce, Salmon Patties, Stuffed Chicken with Sun Dried Tomatoes, Corn- Chili Casserole, and a yummy fruit dip for fresh strawberries. Some of the recipes will be added as a new stand by recipe and others will be tossed never to be heard from again. Who knew my boys don’t like Rosemary?
Favorite of the month:
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
1 Package of Cream Cheese (8 ounce)
1 Tub of Cool Whip (12 ounce)
2 C Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
4 TBS Butter (I would be curious if this would be just as good without the butter)
Mix together the cream cheese and butter. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, until well blended. Fold in cool whip. Serve with freshly cut fruit. YUM!
Nightmare of the month:
Coconut Chicken... it never even made it to the table!
Favorite of the month:
Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
1 Package of Cream Cheese (8 ounce)
1 Tub of Cool Whip (12 ounce)
2 C Powdered Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
4 TBS Butter (I would be curious if this would be just as good without the butter)
Mix together the cream cheese and butter. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, until well blended. Fold in cool whip. Serve with freshly cut fruit. YUM!
Nightmare of the month:
Coconut Chicken... it never even made it to the table!



0 comments:
Post a Comment