Thursday, May 21, 2009

Find Balance

Trying to find balance is not always easy for me. My days are filled with my kiddos activities and my nights are filled with complete release of the daily grind. My goal this year is to take one night a month for my scrapping pleasure. So far, so good! Below are a couple of my layouts from 2008. Over the years I have changed my “style” many times, however, one thing remains. I try to keep it simple. I love bling, flowers, ribbon, and all the fun stuff that comes along with scrapping, but the idea of completing a page and staying as current as possible keeps me moving. To date, I have completed 26 12x12 albums covering 1989 to 2008.
Now, I am off to pack for a crop with the girls....Ding! I'm done.



2 comments:

Goldilocks said...

well done!

Carly said...

Love the "balance" page!

Post a Comment