Biggest Loser - I am SOOOO over Tara winning everything! I really hope Mike takes home the Biggest Loser title.
Celebrity Apprentice - Although Joan is crazy, I think she is smart and hysterical! I REALLY hope she wins. Cluck, Cluck, Cluck.... Splash!
American Idol - Adam seems to have been groomed for the part. Yes, he's talented. Just give him the title already.
Brothers & Sisters - Really? More infidelity? Do you have to go there? Wake me when it's over.
Greys Anatomy- I am SOOO happy that the writers are starting to write again. I think they were napping there for awhile.
Private Practice - Wow! I can't wait for next season! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!


1 comments:
You're funny. We're saving Grey's and PP for over the summer when there's nothing on. We haven't watched since January. Crazy. I love B & S, but yes, I'm tired of the infidelity as well.
Post a Comment