This Memorial Day weekend was a busy one. I spent
Friday night with the ladies cropping. (I am
SOOO close to being done with all of 2008 it's crazy!) Saturday morning, Mom came down and brought donuts. God bless her! She even called to take orders for my
VERY picky donut connoisseurs. (You may think I am kidding, but the boys don't even trust me to go get donuts just in case I don't go to the right place. I have Spoiled boys!!) Then we were off to the Blueberry Farm to pick blueberries! YUM! We even had the
Hamptons join us. It was great to be out on this beautiful weekend!






We ended our weekend with a second trip to the blueberry farm and a trip to a small Memorial Day Ceremony. It was simple and yet beautiful to see people come and pay tribute to our fallen men and women.

This Memorial is for the Men and Women who had the courage to stand up for their beliefs, answering the call of their nation, and risking their lives to protect freedom.
1 comments:
Blueberries! Trey's goal in life is to have land to shoot guns on and grow blueberries. (I'm not kidding) He has very strict "dessert rules" and one is "fruit is not for dessert" with the exception of blueberries!
Love,
Snow
Post a Comment