Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010

I have noticed that very few people are blogging anymore. Personally I think they are all hiding out in the land of Facebook. It is a land of quick one liners that end up in status updates. Hmmm
I started getting random hits on here from all sorts of different countries. Now if I traveled the world and made oodles of friends along the way I might not care so much. The truth is… I wonder who are these people and why are they peeking into my life? When that started happening I changed the blog to private again. (Once upon a time I went “private” and somehow I switched back) I apologize that you will have to log in to read but you see I am obviously so popular in other countries that I have to protect the privacy of all involved. LOL!

Now that we have all that under our belt let us move on…

November & December were filled with the normal holiday celebrations. The only big difference was that we were sick throughout the season. (I know… sick again! Geesh!) We managed to have a lot of laughs and great memories with friends & family along the way.

I pray that the New Year will open up new doors for you to walk through!
Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment