Monday, July 26, 2010

Days like this

The other day I went to turn on our computer and I have to say... it didn't go so well.  There were pop-ups and anti virus issues and I was officially down.  Thankfully, I know enough to do a little trouble shooting.  I knew the problem was with the computer talking to the Internet.  The problem lies with the fact that I know enough to be dangerous and not enough to fix it.

I rarely call on friends for help, but this was a time I needed to stop banging my head against the wall and pick up the phone.  I am so blessed to have friends in my life that are willing to help me out.  Seriously, I just wanted to cry.  You see, my little sister was planning on having a video chat with family after her baby was born.  Since my computer was down... I was going to miss it. :0( 

Mama said there would be days like this!
Yesterday, my friend graciously picked up my computer and waved his magic wand over it and called me to tell me it was fixed.  Ahh... the sound of happiness!  I eagerly went to pick it up and was able to log on to video chat with some of our family while my sister was resting in the hospital. 
Today is the day for some pitocin... I can't wait to see my new niece! 
Many thanks to my friend who fixed my computer!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment