Have you ever done those ink blots tests? If you haven't, have you at least seen them? Someone shows you an ink blot and you have to tell them what you see. It is suppose to uncover the inner workings of your mind. (or something along those lines with a whole lot more psycho-babble)
I know I think in music. I never thought I would see music in a rubber band! I was braiding my hair and when I went to grab my rubber band I noticed that the rubber band took the shape of a treble clef. Take a look at the picture compared to the clip art. Tell me you don't see what I'm talking about. I'm not crazy. I just love music!




1 comments:
It's actually called "matrixing", when the brain tries to make "known" or familiar shapes out of other objects and is a sign of a creative, right-brained individual with high spacial perception.
And now you know why my family has nicknamed me "www.knowitall.com"...
Post a Comment