Sunday, July 11, 2010

Living water & Rain water

After church I took the kids for a picnic.  I love being able to chat with Dylan.  As he gets older he really reveals his perspective on life so much more.  It's sweet.  It's innocent.  It's refreshing.  On this day he was telling me how he wanted more out of church.  He wanted more time learning about Christ and less time playing games.  Umm... what?  We discussed our options and I was floored by his thirst for more.  My little man is growing up. 

We continued our afternoon over at one of our favorite places- White Lime!  YUM!  (If you're local, go try the chocolate covered strawberry yogurt!  It's crazy good!)  Dylan asked to sit outside on this July afternoon.  Nothing wrong with that.... but by the time we were finishing up our yogurt it was raining!  What an quizzical summer day!

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”   Alice - Alice in Wonderland

0 comments:

Post a Comment