Saturday, July 3, 2010

Lost

When lost, do you ask for directions?
Lost seems about right for me today. I was thinking about this whole idea of 50 days of summer (or 60 or 10 for that matter) and how I feel lost. It feels too simple to post pictures of summer moments. Where is the depth? Is it hiding somewhere under the pictures posted? Is it lost in the challenge if getting my pictures here? Why exactly am I doing this? Where am I going with it? I am officially lost on the cause.

I have noticed that most of my pictures here are from my phone. Where did my camera go? Is it M.I.A.? When did MY CAMERA get brushed to the side? HOW DID I let that happen??? Hello!?

Being lost can be freeing. It is a time you have the chance to set a new course. It is up to you. Ask for directions or carve your own path. How liberating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment