Saturday, October 18, 2008

Follow up from Red Wine & Chocolate

Remember the Red Wine & Chocolate = Sane Mommy Tonight post? Do you remember that I mentioned that a family trait I am rather fond of is making myself laugh? Well, this weekend Dylan was a little wiggly during the commercial breaks of the Clone Wars..... so.... I...um... told him what a healthy choice it would be if he did some jumping jacks each commercial break. You know what? He did it! Faith thought it was hysterical and I have to say I thought it was mighty funny too. It's the simple things in life that make me giggle...

1 comments:

allyson joy said...

aww,,, youre too cute holly!!! i have to admit (although she would never admit it) i think she would trade scrapbooking with me for scrapbooking with you in a heartbeat {hi lauren}!!! i guess this just means we will have to attend a crop together!! sounds good to me, lauren (also) says nothing but sweet words about you!!! xoxox

Post a Comment