Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Red Wine & Chocolate = Sane Mommy Tonight

Did you know that while watching the Biggest Loser you can lose weight? In the trainer tips tonight Jillian tells the viewing audience that doing jumping jacks will burn 10 calories per minute. Each commercial break is about 3 minutes therefore, if you do jumping jacks each commercial break (there are 10) you will have burned 300 calories. I was thinking oh, that’s cool…. but as I had my glass of red wine & chocolate in hand, I thought… wait… that means I have to sit through 30 minutes of commercials!!! Can some explain to me why a one hour show has 30 minutes of commercials???? Plus, if everyone exercises and loses weight who would be on season 7????

Just a thought… I gotta change... my jeans are feeling a bit tight.
(Yes, I make myself laugh… it’s a family trait I am rather fond of)

3 comments:

Jordan said...

Funny! When you have tivo you really see how many commcercials there are. It's hard to watch live tv anymore and sit through them. I like the wine and chocolate way more than the jumping jacks idea!I may end up on the show if I keep that attitude though. :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! you made my day!
Wine and chocolate...during the biggest loser???At least I was eating a bowl of special K make that 1 big bowl..and 3 hersheys kisses! Season 7 will be for us gals who don't do the jumping jacks during the commercials...I will keep eating my cereal and you keep on eating your chocolate and drinking your wine!

Lauren Hampton said...

So glad you recapped the sats. I heard them but was too lazy to get up and rewind the DVR to know what she said would burn so many calories. Now isn't that sad!

Post a Comment