1- I can’t imagine living somewhere
3- Growing up I loved camping, riding my brothers homemade dirt bikes, and hunting.
4- I always wash my head first. I might start with my face one day and the next it maybe my hair, but I always start with my head.

5- I am not much of a casual reader. If I am going to read something, it needs to be something that I will grow from. Most of the time, it will be the bible or a study that I am reading/ working through. This past week I was given the book The Shack. It fell somewhere between a light casual read to a deep and meaningful awakening of the soul. Once I started read it I couldn't put it down. It is a must read!!!
6- Faith and I had the honor of being a part of a photo shoot today for Lucid Speech and Language. Megan, the owner/ therapist/ super woman, asked a handful of her clients to come in and have their pictures taken during a therapy session. She is updating her website and hired a professional photographer to come in and take some live shots. Faith has also been seen in the local paper with Megan during a therapy session. Photographer at that time was no other than.. me. :) We love Megan and the staff at Lucid Speech and Language. They have gone above and beyond for our little Faith. It was an honor to be considered to be part the new webpage.
7- I believe that toes must be dressed at all times. Yes, even in the winter when they are covered up by shoes and socks. It is a rare occasion that anyone sees my toes naked. (wedding toes... mom on left and me on right)
OK, so here is how it goes...
1- Write 7 random things about yourself on your blog
2- Nominate other blogs to do the same
3- Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
4- Have fun with it.
And the nominees are.... drum roll please....

My Momma
My Sister
My Sister

My Hubby


1 comments:
Great answers! It was hard for me to find things and narrow them all down. I like your toes fact. I am the same, gotta dress those toes! I'm bummed that boot season is fast approaching and mine will be covered alot. I'll still have them to look at around the house though!
Christi
Post a Comment