Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Get in the Bath

Today is NATIONAL VIRTUAL MASS BUBBLE BATH DAY!!!


Well it is for Signing Time fans and beyond. :) Signing Time's Rachel Coleman declared it as such in her post Get In The Bath!... and hey why not?? Ground Hog Day is a frequent phrase in our house so when the challenge came up this morning I thought... why not? I got Faith ready for bath time and put her in... then jumped in myself. She, of course, looked at me like I was crazy! All in all she loved the new toys I brought to the bath tub... my toes people! We laughed and got clean all while PRAYING that my camera didn't get wet. (my last camera died by water) It was great to mix it up a bit today. We needed it. It may not have been a romantic serene moment, but it was quite the gift to see her excitement! Plus, I never thought we would be on the Signing Time blog... let alone with a picture of us in the bath tub! Yes, we're crazy like that!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome...at least your toes looked good! :)

Post a Comment