Thursday, November 6, 2008

God's Glory Prevails

Seriously? This past week or so I have faced one discouraging moment after another. I can honestly say that my cup is full with all that lies in my head. So instead of sticking my head in the sand... I am choosing to focus on God’s glory in my life. Here are a couple pictures of my happy thoughts. I have to say these thoughts with some great praise music blaring in my house has changed my perspective from "You've got to be kidding me!" to "God is good... ALL the time!"


My sweet Faith trying so hard to stand on her own


The sheer amount of progress Faith has achieved this year.


Thinking outside of the box with my little man. We practiced writing spelling words in key lime yogurt and Hershey’s syrup. Not only was Dylan surprised, but he was thrilled for homework. That is a great feeling as a mom.



Our first rain of the season.


In Peter Pan you can fly when you find your happy thought... What are your happy thoughts that make your spirit soar?

3 comments:

Lauren Hampton said...

Missed you tonight watching our show. Call me tomorrow if I don't call you first.
Me

Jordan said...

Seeing those pictures of Faith made my heart all warm and fuzzy! :)

Andrea said...

Congrats Faith! I am so happy for you:-)

Post a Comment