We have been hit by the UpperCase Living Fairy!
My friend, Sara, started selling Uppercase Living about a year ago and I finally decided to try the product. Can you say LOVE? It has been fun to add a sassy touch to my walls.
What do you think???
OK, I'm off to prepare for a school bake sale.... wish me luck. To be honest, I was scolded this morning by my son because I had the audacity to start baking without him. He made me promise that I would not bake EVERYTHING and I would wait for him to help. I love him! I love that he loves to help in the kitchen.


3 comments:
Very pretty, I like.
How cute! Wonder if they make one that I could mount on every wall that says, "Pick up your mess":-)
I like too! Very nice. There are some ladies here that sell it too and I'm thinking maybe over Christmas I'll do some shopping with them......
Post a Comment