Want to hear the funny part about it?? My goal was to get back to my routine of reading the bible, right? This past year I have read One for the Money, Two for the Dough, Three to get deadly, Four to score, High five, Orginal Sin, The Root of all Evil, Seven Times Seventy, The Lost Sheep, The Undomestic Goddess, The Bean Trees, My Sister’s Keeper, Where the river turns to sky, Summer Blowout, When the heart cries, When the morning comes, When the heart mends, Where are you now, Just breathe, Ask again later, Promise me, Pilot’s wife, The secret life of Bees and I’m currently reading The girl with the pearl earing. Do you see what’s missing??? The B-I-B-L-E. Shocking how the goal was to read more of that book and yet the non-reader in me sure came out fighting.
So here I am reinstating my goal. I’ll let you know how it goes.


0 comments:
Post a Comment