It seems as though I have become a one man peanut gallery. I didn’t even see it coming, but boy it hit me hard the other day when I was explaining to Allyson the who, what, when, where, and why I had a blog account. You see, I was asking for forgiveness for using our 1993 picture I posted earlier. (My sister says its easier to ask for forgiveness than ask permission. I thought I would try it out.)
It all started a while back when my wife, scrapbook buddy, my person, some may know her as Lauren started her blog "Capture the Moment". I couldn’t make a comment on her blog unless I had an account so, what did I do? Being the friend I am, I signed up too…. you know… so I could leave little comments on her postings. You can only imagine that she didn’t get enough of me the multiple times a day we spoke either in person or on the phone. Lauren ended up changing her settings so I didn’t have to have an account so I canceled it. This past 4th of July rolled along and my sister mentioned starting a blog. Well, there I was again thinking about how I could leave a comment on her blog. What did I do? I started my account again. I didn’t intend to USE the blog. I just wanted to be able to say, love you & miss you, that was funny, way to go, etc. I am sure there is a deeper issue of why I feel the need to write a comment, but that will have to be dealt with at another time.
So here I am now writing on this blog thingy. It started because I couldn’t email a video of my baby girl’s first steps and now slowly people are finding out I exist here in the land of blogging. I am not sure what will come of this new adventure, but we’ll see. It really is up to you now that I think of it. I obviously like feed back- I have never liked the one man show of “talking” to a computer screen and wondering if people are out there or not. So tell me if you are out there. I wanna know...
Oh yeah, here is the new video of my baby girl trying another walker today. She has to support herself MUCH more with this one and yet she did SO GREAT! Enjoy!
XOXO


1 comments:
Welcome to Blogland!!! Nice to have my wife here with me. Rats, guess that means I need to keep mine current. Life has been a little rough for that but I'll make a girl scout try!
Love Ya!
Lauren
Post a Comment