Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Seasons Change

I love to mix things up. I love all sorts of colors and patterns. I picked my original layout for this blog back in June. It was summer, the colors worked for me then. Today, I was planning our trip to the pumpkin patch and noticed that the leaves are starting to change around town. The weather is starting to cool down a bit and the feeling of a California fall is here. Plus, my sister's fall challenge pushed me a bit to get into the groove. (see Goldilocks to check out her fall challenge) So here I am changing my layout to match the colors of the season. No, it is not traditional fall, but who said that I follow the rules?? I'm just defying a little gravity....
Anyway, hope you like the new look.
Good night!

1 comments:

Goldilocks said...

I like the new look :)

Post a Comment