Saturday, September 27, 2008

Watch for Falling Leaves

This Fall challenge comes from Goldilocks:
So it’s fall, want to see my decorations? To keep looking, you have to participate.
Ok, so now take pictures of YOUR decorations and share them with me on your blogs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this morning we were on a quest to step up to the plate on this challenge. We broke out our decorations and took some pictures. Dylan and I had fun pulling it all out and now we are all set for fall. Thanks for inspiring us Goldilocks!

It's not fall until the fall mugs are out! They are the 1st official fall item to come out each year.
plus, gotta love a new fall purse...

3 comments:

Goldilocks said...

I like. Cute new purse.

Mother Goose said...

Very nice !

Lauren Hampton said...

Wow, guess I need to bust out the fall stuff. Does that include all that FALL scrapbooking I need to do? Hmmm, might be hard on my brain. I never want to pass up a challenge so looks like I need to get working!

Post a Comment